PsySon Immediate attention was conceived as a service of instant care for ministers (pastors, teachers, and religious institution staff) and their family, which purpose is to offer confidential access to a christian mental health professional (psychologists and psychiatrists), with the objective of meeting the scriptures mandate of “carrying one another´s burdens” (Galatians 6:2), avoid leadership loneliness and lack of access to adequate help.
The professional of PsySon Immediate attention are available on a daily schedule, from Monday to Friday, even at night (the time schedules can be adjusted to the local needs of each country and geographical region).
PsySon´s mission is to promote online mental health care in line with Christ´s teachings, and we believe that:
1. The healthy ministerial family will be able to lead a healthy church in each and every area.
2. A mental health professional that loves Christ can understand the mission of the ministerial family, it´s reach and implications.
3. Regardless of the geographic place the ministerial family is right now, they deserve access to the best Christian mental health professionals whenever they need them.
4. New communication technologies offer the privacy and care the ministerial family deserves.
Frequently asked questions
No, PsySon doesn´t depend on any denomination
One of the most important necessities of a pastor and his family when searching for psychological care is the privacy and the tranquility of not seeing themselves exposed.
For the purpose of carrying on the mission of utmost impartiality and privacy for our patients, PsySon is a private entity and administratively independent.
Our professionals are commited Christians and pass an exhaustive selection and training through a postgraduate course and supervisions. You can find more information about this at PsySon postgraduate course.
All our professionals have been reviewed and have gone through an education process that certifies them to work with the Christian population suitably. They have to study and take exams about doctrine, ethic, etc (for more information about the postgraduate course all our professionals take, postgraduate courses click here). Furthermore, we take into account that they are professionals identified within their church and have a recommendation from their local pastors.
In this sense, PsySon becomes a worldwide pioneer in establishing a psychology school with a Christian cosmovision. This method is called CIPE model (Christian psycho-spiritual integrator, for it´s Spanish initials).
PsySon is born as an answer to a clear necessity to which the religious organizations haven´t been able to supply a solution, although they have always had an intention to do. PsySon seeks to facilitate this necessary task.
APCIN: Christian international psychological association www.apcin.org
Integrisys: A leading technology company in South America, creators of the SUBE card system in Argentina, BIP Metro in Santiago de Chile, cards and payment systems for metro in Uruguay and Panama. They are also Blippar´s representatives for Uruguay, Argentina, Chile and Paraguay, a world leader in augmented reality with its base in England.
Kettering Ministry Care Line: A service been provided to 4.800 pastor families. Funded 30 years ago in USA that attends every day of the week www.ministrycare.org
This strategic union leads to the creation of the online psychological care platform known as PsySon.
The interested organization simply must contact us at email@example.com and start the registry process in three simple steps:
- Define the number of families that will have access to this service.
- Once this is determined, you´ll receive a code that you´ll use to access PsySon immediate care. The code is individual and anonymous, sent directly through PsySon to the families of the subscribing organization.
- With this code the families are ready to get the attention, logging in to the platform for a session from Monday to Friday on the regular schedule PsySon offers.
The only information that´s provided to the subscribing organization is the number of monthly sessions provided for that organization and anonymous statistics. The identity and nature of the issues treated are totally protected by the professional secret code.
There is no limit to the sessions. The family or the person that needs care can connect and have a session on our regular scheduled timetables for your institution from Monday to Friday.
7. Do the employees of an organization that´s subscribed to this service receive any other benefits?
Yes, there are more benefits. PsySon offers online education and training live for the ministerial family, especially in situations of crisis like Covid-19. Our professionals will be happy to provide training for their leaders.
8. I´m a leader or a manager and I´m very interested in this service for the families that are under my responsibility, what should I do?
If you want that the ministerial families of your organization have this tool at their disposal, you just need to get in touch with a member of PsySon´s team, who will provide you with the steps you need to take.
The service can be implemented in your organization within one month, if the necessary arrangements from your organization are met. The service can start running one week after reaching an agreement and signing the contract.
PsySon is able and ready to serve with it´s more than 120 professionals that attend every day with prayer and a sense of mission towards the church´s family.